016. Today I kinda decided some stuff I think.
015. If I post a thought that I think is funny on Facebook and it gets a large number of likes, I feel accomplished.
014. I really, really enjoy the extremely late night. It’s so nice. Cool and quiet.
013. I don’t drink, and I’m happy that people are respectful, but I still find it a little funny how sheepish people get when they ask if they can drink around me.
012. Whenever I turn on Food Network and find that Diners Drive-ins and Dives is on, I die a little inside.
011. I just started tracking the Rock Climbing tag on Tumblr- I’m scared that they’re going to take over my blog.
010. Music can get me super psyched about pretty much anything/everything.
009. I’ve really liked trains ever since I was a kid. They’re just awesome.
008. I don’t really have much of a life plan right now. I’m hoping Co-Op helps me figure out what the hell I want to do for a job. The only thing I’m really sure of is that wherever I end up, I still want to work in the upper echelons of a climbing wall.
007. I really don’t like people spending money on me. Even when my mom took me to buy groceries today, the whole time I was like: “Nah, I don’t need/want that/I have that already.”